Need School for Autistic Child

Posted by: Guest — over 1 year ago (2 comments)

You need to be logged in if you wish to contribute to the discussion.

HI,

We may be moving to Chile, but only if we can find an appropriate education for our daughter, 12, with autism. She would need a fairly specialized program, as she has a hard time in a regular classroom.I know it's a long shot, but does anyone have kids with autism, or know someone else who does and might have information? I also have two other children, 11 and 15, the 15 year old might have some mild learning issues and the 11 year old so far seems ok. We'll need to find a school for them as well. I heard that TIPS is accommodating to children with special needs. Can anyone confirm?Any advice would be appreciated. Looking through the boards on private schools in Santiago makes the process seem very daunting and intimidating.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.allchile.net/viewtopic.php?t=11051
Digital advertising company

Thanks!

Comments

Posted by: hlr — about 1 year ago

We started home schooling our daughter who has Autism, we used the British system and choose Wosley Colledge in the UK. We have travelled alot with my work in the last 6 years and it works for us.

Posted by: hlr — about 1 year ago

We started home schooling our daughter who has Autism, we used the British system and choose Wosley Colledge in the UK. We have travelled alot with my work in the last 6 years and it works for us.